Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Story From My Past Life

i start to write bout things that happen in my life when i was 13,
at that time i was really depressed n confused with lot of things,
so the story start from here~



29/october/2007

Dear Journal,

i want to die,NO!i dont wanna die!i can't stand living a life that's fulled with hatred,

its suxs!i hate them!hate them all!i need to find a better place for me to be alone n kill myself peacefully,
i wish i was born without a brother!!i fuckin hate them!!they sucks big time!bigger than big mama ass's!!
i will hate them forever!!


29/november/2007

Dear Journal,

EVERYBODY SUXS!I HATE THEM!THEY DONT KNOW ME!THEY CANT ACCEPT ME!SO WHAT MUTHAFUCKA!I DONT NEED THEM!I DONT NEED YOU!THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!THEY'RE ALL SUCKS DICKS!IF THET DONT LIKE ME,I CAN GO!I DONT CARE!THEY ALWAYS BLAME ME FOR THINGS I DIDN'T DO!ITS SUXS!ITS NOT FAIR!THEY CANT CHANGE ME!THIS IS WHO I AM!!THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!I RATHER DIE THAN LIVE LIKE THIS!



3/december/2007


Dear Journal,


he's sucks!i hate him!he thinks that he's so freakin tough!YOU SUCKS!you can say whatever you lyke bout me just because Dad always on ur side!!you and Dad can sucks my dick!you think you're better than me?!sucker!!jerks!one day,you'll regret for all of the bad things u did n said to me!you'll c jerks!


so this is how i feel when i was 13 years old,
actually there's more but the story that i wrote at that time were lame,

actually really lame!!

anyway there more story to tell,
so stay tuned,

next story will be about my life when i was 14,yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment